Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Rocket Ship Cat Condo: Give Your Cats Some Space

Imagined by Tucker Murphy Pet and available on Wayfair, the 54″ Bernoussi Cat Condo is a piece of cat furniture shaped like a rocket ship. The squared-off rocket features four levels of fun, with a comfy cushion on each level, hanging fluffy balls for batting around, and scratch pads for scratching. Honestly, make a human-sized version, and I’d spend most of my day in it.

Add this cat condo to your home, then treat your cats to some grade-A catnip and let them go play catronauts for a few hours! They might actually think they’re in space. I mean, if cats have a concept of space, which they probably don’t, now that I think about it. Even I have a hard time grasping the concept, and it’s right there on the other side of the atmosphere.

Don’t already have a space-themed room where this cat rocket would fit right in? Well, get decorating – a space theme is one of the best themes for a room. It’s right up there with the tiki bar. And that’s pretty much it. It’s either space or a tiki bar in my home, and one room that’s both.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires