Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The LG StanbyME Go Is a 27-Inch Touchscreen TV in a Briefcase

Encased in a hard briefcase for maximum protection on the go, LG’s latest iteration of its StanbyME touchscreen tablet television features a 27-inch 1080p screen and looks like something I’d expect to see in a ’60s spy movie. And maybe I did. Maybe that’s where LG got the idea from.

The StanbyME Go’s screen has a mount that allows it to be angled out of its case in either landscape or portrait mode or remain in the case as a sort of flat game board. The display offers Dolby Vision HDR capabilities and is compatible with LG’s extensive library of WebOS Smart TV apps.

The top of its case has built-in speakers, and it supports Dolby Atmos audio playback as well. Its battery is good for about 3 hours before needing a recharge, and I’m really having a hard time wrapping my head around who needs one of these. I mean, besides me, I have to have one.

Unfortunately, the StanbyME Go lacks a camera, so you’ll have to pair it with your smartphone if you want to use the screen for video chatting. Is that a dealbreaker for me? No, but only because I can’t think of anyone I’d want to see that large while video chatting. My phone screen is already too big sometimes.

[via Gizmodo]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires