Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

This $2000 Leather Dragon Backpack Glows in the Dark

Designed and crafted by artisan Vitalii Osnach of Etsy shop NoirArtefact, this Thunder Dragon Leather Backpack is sure to be this season’s Renaissance faire must-have. The genuine leather bag is painted with luminescence, so it glows in the dark with patterns on its scales, wings, and belly. It also has green cat eyes and removable wings that can be worn by themselves without the dragon body. Just for reference, my current backpack is a $30 powder blue JanSport I’ve had since college.

The Thunder Dragon Backpack is not cheap, costing around $2,352 before any additional options, leading me to wonder if I’d be better off trying to find and slay an actual dragon. Of course, I would never do that because 1) I respect dragons far too much, and 2) I’m lazy. There’s also the possibility that real dragons don’t exist.

If only I could go back in time and show up to the first day of high school wearing this backpack, maybe things would have turned out differently. Better or worse, it’s hard to say, but almost certainly differently. I mean, there’s no way I wouldn’t have at least earned the nickname “Dragon Boy.”

[via Toxel]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires