Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Hand Peace Sign Incense Burner: Smoke ‘Em If You Got ‘Em

Designed to look like someone creating the ‘V’ peace sign with their fingers, the Peace & Love Incense Burner from Firebox is the perfect incense burner for helping to mask the smell of, ahem, traditional hippie activities in your home. Obviously, I’m talking about making love and sewing patches on your jean jacket.

The handmade incense burners are slightly larger than life-size and have holes in the tips of the two extended fingers to allow smoke to escape. Unfortunately for me, I learned the hard way that allowing a place for the smoke to escape is an important part of making an incense burner. The hard way being a C- in my high school ceramics class.

Personally, I love burning incense, but my wife isn’t a big fan. Honestly, she isn’t a big fan of me burning much of anything, presumably because of the inherent risk of a house fire that’s involved. You accidentally start two little fires (that grew big) in the past, and all of a sudden, she’s implementing a “No lighters or matches in the house” rule.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires