Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Shoe Company Creates Real Life Version of Mario’s Boots

Since riding the Nintendo train is a very lucrative ride indeed, Red Wing Shoes teamed up with the gaming giant to create a real-life pair of Mario’s boots from The Super Mario Bros. Movie. These are those boots. But will they be able to propel me with enough force to break brick blocks above my head?

If you happen to visit the Nintendo store in New York’s Rockefeller Center, you can see the boots for yourself between now and April 30th. After which, I assume Mario will get his boots back and can stop trying to save the Mushroom Kingdom in his bare feet.

So, what size do you think those boots are anyways? They look WIDE. I wear wide shoes myself, and I could probably still fit both my feet in one of these side-by-side, which is precisely what I’m going to travel to New York to do. Tell my brother to get bail money ready!

[via TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires