Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Giant Pasta-Shaped Pool Floats: Pool Noodles

Not to be confused with the foam pool noodles my brother and I used to whack each other with like we were competing in the joust on American Gladiators, these collab pool floats from Jumbo x The Standard are actually giant inflatables in the shapes of different kinds of pasta. Now just dye all the water in your pool red and you’ve got yourself a giant bowl of pasta marinara!

Available in ravioli, rigatoni, lasagna, macaroni, and tortellini, the floats cost between $70 and $175 depending on the noodle variety and are sure to get a lot of attention at the pool. Just maybe not good attention because if I see one, I will try to take a bite and risk popping it.

Cool, but where are the accompanying meatball beach ball inflatables? I mean, if I’m going to turn my pool into a pasta bowl, I want to go the whole nine yards. Or, in my case, the whole yard and a half because my pool is a kiddy pool. In the summer, I usually fill it up in the front yard and wave at cars going by.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires