Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Pizza, Ham, and Pancake Masks from Archie McPhee: Food on the Mind

Want to really stand out at the next masquerade ball? How about donning one of these food-inspired masks from Archie McPhee instead of a traditional mask? Currently available in pancake, ham, and pizza varieties, they’re sure to get the other guests chatting! Probably about how they just got stuck talking to pizza head for the last fifteen minutes.

The masks cost $11 apiece, measure between 8″ – 10″ tall, and are made of EVA foam. Are my coworkers going to find me wearing one when they tune into our next weekly Zoom meeting? Ha, you don’t need a Magic 8 Ball to know the answer to that is ‘It is decidedly so.’

I hope Archie expands the line with even more foods, specifically a pickle. That way, when friends see me wearing the mask, I can joke, “You know, I’m kind of a big dill.” They’ll groan and roll their eyes, and I’ll know that was $11 well spent.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires