Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Angler Fish Luminescent Flip-Flops: Slide Into The Deep Sea

Inspired by the deep sea angler fish, these slides from HelloSlippers feature a cartoon version of the goofy-looking fish, complete with a glow-in-the-dark lure dangling above your feet. Granted, I’m not sure what you’re going to catch wearing these at night, but I’d count my toes afterward.

The slides are available in eleven different colors and six different sizes that fit feet from a women’s 4.5 to a men’s 12.5. They also include a shark fin to replace the angler fish’s lure (seen below), effectively making them two pairs of slides for the price of one! Personally, I’m going to wear one shark and one angler fish slide. And, if I’m being perfectly honest, probably on the wrong feet.


Are they bright enough to light my way to the fridge for a midnight snack without having to turn all the lights on between the bedroom and kitchen to prevent ghost attacks? You can rest assured I plan on finding out! And if they do, maybe my wife will stop making me sleep in the guest bedroom.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires