Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Washable Star Wars Area Rugs: May the Floors Be with You

Officially licensed and crafted by maker of machine-washable floor rugs Ruggable, this collection of Star Wars-themed area rugs are just the thing you need to let guests know you haven’t missed a single opportunity to include a Star Wars theme anywhere in your house. Just wait till they see your Sarlacc Pit toilet decals!

The rugs, which are by no means cheap, are available in a variety of sizes, and range from $99 for a 2′ x 3′ rug, all the way up to $709 for an 8′ x 12′. Obviously, covering my home’s floors with nothing but Star Wars area rugs is going to get expensive quickly. But do I really have any other option?

Admittedly, they’re a lot classier than I expected Star Wars-themed area rugs to be. I thought they would all scream college dorm, but they really don’t. They’re actually pretty sophisticated-looking, something I didn’t expect to find myself writing about floor rugs based on a science fantasy series. Fingers crossed for matching window treatments!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires