Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Human Face Baseball Cap: An Extra Face for Your Head

There are certainly some wild and crazy products to be found and impulsively purchased on Etsy. Case in point, this Human Face Baseball Cap crafted and sold by Sabri Tunca of Feltthink. Even reading ‘Human Face Baseball Cap,’ it’s somehow even more terrifying than I had imagined. I have to hand it to Sabri, I’m not surprised that easily.

The $168 felted Face Hat is made from 100% natural merino wool dyed by Sabri, who uses traditional wet felting and needle felting techniques to create the hats. Each is made to order in the size requested, so you don’t have to worry about getting a face too big for your head. That’s a relief.

You’ll definitely spend some time on the Jumbotron if you wear this to a baseball game, which is exactly what I plan on doing. Plus wearing a t-shirt with my company logo and contact information for some free advertising. Am I a marketing genius? I’d like to think so, at least if I can manage not to wear my shirt inside-out this time.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires