Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Star Wars Meets Mr. Potato Head with The Yamdalorian and The Tot Playset

Any toy with a Mandalorian theme is going to make money. That’s just basic Star Wars economics. So to easily fatten both Disney’s and Hasbro’s pockets comes this Star Wars Potato Head The Yamdalorian and the Tot playset. It features a basic Potato Head body and 13 accessories to dress up like everyone’s favorite Grogu-protecting bounty hunter. Even I just ordered two despite my doctor having me on a strict no-starch diet.

Available for pre-order from Entertainment Earth for a relatively reasonable $16, the Spudalorian is going to look great on the display shelf with the rest of my Star Wars memorabilia. Do they still make Potato Heads with the butt storage compartment for storing all their accessories? Because I’d hate to lose baby Yoda to one of my cats.

So, are these going to be next year’s must-have Christmas toy, or is the storage unit I have full of them to resell on eBay just going to go to waste? I suppose only time will tell, but if time tells the same story it has in the past, this will be just like the time I invested in Enron.

[via Nerdist]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires