Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Tetris Pieces Waffle Maker: Start Playing with Your Food

Because playing with your food is an important part of a well-balanced breakfast, Firebox is selling this officially licensed Tetris Waffle Maker ($41), which produces seven different Tetrimino-shaped waffles in just minutes. Granted, it will probably never produce one of the long stick pieces when you really need it the most.

It’s fun to think about eating these waffles and then them forming different shapes in your stomach just like in the game, trying to minimize the amount of space they take up in your belly. Wait, did I say that was fun to think about? I meant to say that’s weird to think about.

Now, let’s have a Tetris waffle eating contest! I figure I’m good for at least 100 lines. Just a heads up though, I’ve never lost an eating contest, even if it meant hospitalization afterward. They’re one of the very few things I take seriously in life, along with sleeping in and extreme couponing.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires