Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

T-Rex Skull Tape Dispenser: Add a Little Dino to Your Desk

Make no bones about it, this t-rex skull tape dispenser is officially the coolest tape dispenser I’ve seen. Made and sold by Etsy shop Meow3DStore, the 3D printed dispenser is available in a variety of colors and sizes (standard is a surprisingly large 5″ x 4″ x 3.6″) and is really going to bring a touch of prehistoric times to my office, which I feel it’s been missing. Plus a desk and a chair.

Seeing one in a person’s hand really puts its size into perspective. This isn’t your grandma’s tape dispenser! I mean, unless your grandma is 66-million years old and used to hunt dinosaurs, then she might use an actual t-rex skull for a tape dispenser. Hardcore!

I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been more excited to wrap presents this Christmas thanks to my recently purchased t-rex skull tape dispenser. And not just the gifts I bought myself, but mostly the gifts I bought myself, because I know what I like.

[via DudeIWantThat]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires