Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Look Inside a LEGO Factory to See How Bricks Are Made

LEGO bricks: apparently they don’t grow on trees. I know, I’m as shocked as you are. Especially considering I just told my wife I was going to quit my marketing job to be a LEGO farmer. Hopefully, she thought I was kidding.

With footage captured by The LEGO Group, this is a behind-the-scenes tour of a LEGO factory, detailing the process in which LEGO bricks are manufactured, all the way from plastic granulate to sealed LEGO set.

If you really want to have your mind blown, check out the video around 5:40 that details how the LEGO bricks are stored until they’re needed for packaging, which involves warehouses up to 37-meters (around 117-feet) tall and an automated system for retrieving the necessary boxes of pieces. No wonder LEGO sets are so expensive. Plus I can only imagine the cost of hazard pay for the barefoot workers that have to clean up a spill in the event of an earthquake.

Here’s another video showing how they make LEGO Minifigures:

[via TheAwesomer]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires