Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Legend of Super Mario: A Playable Zelda x Super Mario Bros. Mashup ROM

Hacked together by ROMHacking user NESDraug, The Legend of Super Mario is a playable mashup of Super Mario Bros. and the original Legend of Zelda, featuring Super Mario elements set in the original world of Hyrule. The game patch is available for download at the ROMHacking website HERE if you’re familiar with running ROMs. Well, I know what I’ll be doing all afternoon.

“Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom, where Bowser has captured Princess Toadstool and thrown the Kingdom into tyranny. It is up to a heroic plumber named Mario to find all Starmen, become super, and save the day! Along the way, you’ll be challenged by Goombas, Koopas, and an endless array of ruthless creatures who will stop at nothing to prevent you from finding the 8 Starmen of power. Please hurry up and rescue Peach!”

Well, I’m already on my way to the first underworld, so I guess all the work I had planned for this afternoon will have to wait. Sure, it happens to be the same work I had planned for last Friday afternoon that I never did, but that’s the way the triforce mushroom crumbles.

[via TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires