Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Honor V Concept Phone Looks Like a Purse, Complete With Strap

Unveiled at IFA 2023 in Berlin, the V Purse from Honor is a concept folding smartphone that can also be folded with its screen facing outward to display various purse patterns, which can then be hung over the shoulder or held like a handbag. Awesome, now make one that looks like a biker’s chain wallet!

Honor imagines the outwardly folded screen being an interactive experience for uses, with images that respond to the phone’s movement and touch, or with a chain of charms that double as widgets. But is risking damaging the phone’s screen for the sake of fashion a risk buyers will be willing to accept? Probably.

Will the V Purse prove to be the must-have fashion accessory of the future? Beats me, but I also know next to nothing about fashion. I rely entirely on my wife to tell me when an outfit doesn’t match, or if I’m wearing two different socks, like she just told me earlier.

[via TheVerge and TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires