Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Hallmark SEGA Dreamcast Christmas Tree Ornament with Lights & Sound

A must-have for Dreamcast fans like myself, this Hallmark SEGA Dreamcast ornament features a miniature of the ahead-of-its-time console, complete with a controller and light-up Visual Memory Unity (VMU) accessory. Pushing the console’s power button illuminates the Sonic image on the VMU and plays music from the Sonic Adventures game. There’s no doubt in my mind that by the time Christmas actually rolls around, my wife is going to be sick of that song.

The ornament measures a respectable 3.56″ x 4.71″ x 2.07″ and is powered by three replaceable LR44 batteries. Do I wish it was Power Stone 2-themed instead of Sonic Adventures? Yes, but I’ll take what I can get. Sure, I could try could modding the ornament myself, but I’m realistic enough to know that will only result in a broken ornament.

I still have my original Dreamcast around here somewhere. I should probably dust it off and fire it up. Of course, if ends anything like the time I dusted off my GameCube, I’ll emerge from the basement with a beard sometime next week, confused about what day it is.

[via TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires