Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Baby Groot Cassette Tape Alarm Clock: Cute Mix, Vol. 1

Because what better way to start your day than with Baby Groot, this Guardians of the Galaxy Baby Groot Cassette Alarm Clock features everyone’s favorite extraterrestrial tree monster standing behind a ‘Cosmic Mix Vol. 1’ mixtape. Manufactured by Paladone and available from Merchoid, the clock stands 5.7″ tall and wakes sleepers up to its “I Am Groot” sound effect. Will that be enough to get me out of bed? I doubt it.

The clock displays the time, date, and set alarm time and is USB-powered (cable included). It also has a snooze function, which is the most important function of an alarm clock as far as I’m concerned. Sorry, I was late to work today, by the way.

Am I going to buy a Baby Groot alarm clock? Maybe as a gift for a Guardians of the Galaxy-loving niece or nephew, but I don’t actually need an alarm clock myself; I just wake up naturally. Usually around 11 or noon. Then it’s time for brunch before my first nap of the day.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires