Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

LEGO’s 3,981-Piece $400 ‘Shadowbox’ Batman Batcave

Releasing June 8th for $400, LEGO has announced a 3,981 Batcave build set based on the one seen in Tim Burton’s 1992 movie Batman Returns. The closed shadowbox measures over 11″ tall, 20″ wide, and 5.5″ deep, with a bat-symbol-shaped viewing portal into the cave. When opened, it reveals all the different areas of the cave, as well as a Batmobile.

The set includes seven minifigs: Max Shreck, The Penguin, Catwoman, two versions of Batman, Alfred Pennyworth, and Bruce Wayne. Finally, a Danny DeVito Penguin minifig! My prayers have been answered. The Batcave set has moveable features like a swiveling command chair, changing computer screen, opening and closing tool storage, and an illuminated Batsuit vault that is operated by button presses on the back of the set. Well, assuming you actually build the set correctly, which I 100% won’t.

Honestly, I might put this on my birthday list for the Batmobile and minifigs alone. Granted, I won’t get it because it’s $400, and all I ever get for my birthday is socks and underwear, but a man-child can dream. Then throw a temper tantrum when he doesn’t the LEGO set he wanted.

[via HypeBeast]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires