Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Heinz Remix Customizable Sauce Dispenser: The Future of Condiments

The Heinz Remix machine mixes custom sauces to your palate’s content. It works in a similar fashion to in a Coca-Cola Freestyle drink-mixing machine where I make all the most horrible concoctions I can think of. I know this might sound crazy, but this is the most exciting news I’ve heard in a long time. I think my heart even skipped a beat.

To mix one of “over 200” custom sauce combinations you first start with a base (ketchup, ranch, 57 Sauce or BBQ sauce), then add one or more “enhancers” (jalapeno, smoky chipotle, buffalo and mango), and an intensity level for each (low, medium, high). Then you dip your fries or burger in it and make your mouth happy. Or, if you’re like me, just drink the sauce straight from the plastic ramekin like a real sauce monster.

Custom sauces are hands down the future of condiments, and I will no longer be visiting restaurants that don’t have a Heinz Remix machine. As a matter of fact, I may not be visiting any restaurants at all if I can just figure out where to buy one of these.

[via BrandEating]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires