Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Loewe’s Pixelated Clothing Collection Will Empty Your Wallet

Madrid-based luxury fashion brand Loewe has released its Spring/Summer 2023 womenswear collection, which includes the Pixel Perfect line of clothing that appears to have been plucked from Minecraft characters. The collection features many of Loewe’s most popularly selling designs, but pixelated. I knew I should have pursued fashion instead of writing.

The collection includes a hoodie ($2,500), denim jacket ($1,450), and skirt ($790), as well as a knit top ($2,500) and pants ($2,500). Just to be perfectly clear, all of those prices are entirely too much to be paying for clothes that don’t make you invisible. $2,500 for a hoodie? For that price, it better come with a jetpack.

It still boggles my mind that people have the money and are willing to pay such exorbitant prices for clothes like these. High fashion: it’s hard to understand. Although I have watched The Devil Wears Prada several times with my wife, so I’m more or less an expert. Probably less.

[via Hypebeast]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires