Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Man Builds Functional LEGO Nintendo GameCube and Controller

Proving that, with enough ingenuity and the right pieces, it’s possible to build anything with LEGO, YouTuber Peter Knetter built himself a working LEGO Nintendo GameCube, complete with a matching controller. Of course, the hardware isn’t LEGO, he repurposed an existing GameCube’s guts for both the console and controller, but the case and power light and controller buttons and joysticks and everything else are all LEGO and Technic pieces.

While I certainly applaud Peter’s efforts, I can’t imagine that the controller is comfortable to hold on to for any length of time, especially considering he breaks one of the handles off right away. I grip my controller like I’m strangling a spy for information, so it would be mere seconds before my hands are screaming in pain.

At the end of the video, Peter uses his new, even boxier GameCube to play some LEGO Star Wars – an appropriate choice. I probably would have played The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker instead, but that’s just me, and making appropriate choices has never exactly been my forte.

[via TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires