Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Lush x Super Mario Bros Movie Bath Products: Shower Power-Ups

Because who doesn’t want to hitch their wagon to Nintendo’s first return to movies since 1993’s unfortunate Super Mario Bros., Lush has teamed up with the video game giant to produce a line of bath products inspired by the upcoming Super Mario Bros. Movie. That’s great news because right now, I smell like the inside of one of those sewer pipes Mario is always traveling around in.

The product line includes a peach and pineapple-scented Princess Peach body spray, Mario (cola) and Luigi (green apple) shower gels, Princess Peach (peach) and Bowser (cinnamon) shower jellies, a gold coin (honey) soap bar, and a question block bath bomb that includes one of six different power-up soaps inside. I hope I get a mushroom or fire flower!

Bath time just got a whole lot more fun! Previously I’ve always spent it replaying all the dumb things I did that day, but now I’ll spend it replaying all the dumb things I did that day while lathering myself with a Mario coin bath soap. The good life, here I come!

[via TechEBlog]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires