Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

A Pool Table Toy for Cats: Playing 8 Ball with 9 Lives

The Meownooker Cat Toy Set from purr-veyor of unique pet goods Vetreska is a miniature pool table with felted balls and feather toys attached to the pool cues for your feline friends to play with. That’s fun. But how big is the box it comes in? That’s all my cats really care about.

The pool table measures approximately 30″ x 16″ x 8″ and features solid wood construction and a felt top. The felted billiard balls are also filled with catnip to really entice your cats to become pool sharks. Great, now I have to worry about my cats getting all high on catnip and trying to fight each other with the cues.


Obviously, if you buy your cat a pool table, I want to be your cat. Clearly, they’re living the good life. I don’t even have a pool table, and I’m a human. Shoot, I don’t even have a coffee table, and I’m a human. So – what do you say? I can even meow on command.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires