Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Millennium Falcon Concrete Coffee Table Has Got It Where It Counts, Kid

Constructed and sold by Etsy shop BlessingsConcrete, this concrete Millennium Falcon coffee table features a top-down silhouette of everybody’s favorite smuggling spaceship. I mean, unless you have a different favorite smuggling spaceship, although I wouldn’t share that opinion with Han Solo or Chewbacca if I were you. It’s not wise to upset a Wookie- they can pull people’s arms right out of their sockets.

The table measures 30″ x 23″ and 17″ tall, features hairpin legs, and has been stained black “to give the impression of seeing the Millennium Falcon in silhouette against a lighted background.” Plus, the concrete is sealed with a food-safe sealant, so you don’t have to worry about eating food dropped on it. That’s definitely a crucial feature for me because I’ve been known to lick dropped food directly from the coffee table surface.

But can it make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs –  that’s the real question. And if it can, how long would it take to fly to the kitchen and back with a load of cold drinks and snacks? Don’t make me ask the droid to do it; C3PO can’t carry anything without spilling it, then talking your ear off. I really regret not investing in an R2 unit instead.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires