Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Man Turns Old IKEA Desk Into A Star Wars Workbench

Presumably using a healthy dose of The Force, filmmaker Glen Vivaris of the YouTube channel Glen Makes crafted this Star Wars-inspired workbench from an old IKEA desk. Most impressive! For reference, I turned my old IKEA desk into kindling, which I then used to light the sofa at my last bonfire party. Now I know what you’re thinking, and I couldn’t agree more; you should have been there.

In addition to the Star Wars-style greebles on its drawer, the desk features a pop-up power strip, and the wall behind the desk has a suction vent for sucking away harmful soldering fumes. It’s a thermal exhaust port! Glen better hope the Rebel Alliance doesn’t fire any proton torpedoes down that thing.

An impressive workbench, to be sure. Currently, my own workbench is a closet door laid across two uneven towers of cardboard boxes. I keep telling myself it’s only temporary, but I’ve been telling myself that since I moved in three years ago, so at this point, I’m really just lying to myself.

[via Laughing Squid]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires