Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Flip-Flobsters Are Lobsters You Wear on Your Feet

Perfect for any occasion (especially formal ones), Flip Flobsters are lobster-inspired slides made in the likeness of the large crustaceans. The unisex footwear is available on Amazon in three colors (green, orange, and fully-steamed red), and comes in six different sizes to ensure everybody who wants to wear lobster sandals, can. It probably goes without saying, but I already ordered a pair in each color before I even started writing this.

There’s no question these will be a hit at any summer cookout, particularly if it’s a seafood cookout. Guests will probably be talking about your Flip Flobsters for weeks! At least that’s what I hope they’ll be talking about, and not how I accidentally set myself on fire being overzealous with the lighter fluid.

Couple the sandals with a pair of lobster claw-inspired grilling mitts, and you’re the total package! The total package being someone who’s becoming an actual lobster, just so we’re clear. Just add some antennas and a tail and I’ll start melting the butter!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires