Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Plufl: A Dog Bed for Humans

Presumably a little drunk and inspired by how comfortable a dog bed looked at the time, University of British Columbia students Noah Silverman and Yuki Kinoshita developed the Plufl, a giant dog-style bed intended for human use. Alternatively, just buy an x-large dog bed and curl up in that. Just don’t be surprised if the cat beats you to it and swats at you whenever you come near.

The $399 Plufl is currently an already funded Kickstarter project, and Noah and Yuki say they engineered the bed “to provide the optimal napping experience” and “maximize comfort and foster a sense of security, delivering relief for those who have ADHD, stress, and anxiety-related issues.” I’m pretty sure that covers everybody. Like a security blanket… in a dog bed. See how I tied all that together? I didn’t briefly consider going to journalism school for nothing.

Admittedly, it does look comfy – but $400? That’s an awful lot of money just to constantly try to explain to my dog that the dog bed that looks like it’s for her is actually for me. Eventually, I’ll give up because she’s just too cute and return to sleeping on the sofa while she sleeps in my Plufl – probably with my pillow too.

[via Sleepopolis]

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires