Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Star Trek TNG Character Cosplay Cups: Tea, Earl Grey, Hot

Created in the likeness of the iconic characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation, Numskull is releasing this set of Star Trek CosCups, drinking cups cosplaying as Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Worf, Deanna Troi, and Geordi La Forge. I can already close my eyes and imagine myself sipping a morning protein shake out of Picard’s head while he wishes I wasn’t.

CosCups hold 14-ounces of your favorite beverage and are available for $22 apiece from JustGeek. They’re constructed of high-quality ceramic with a molded silicone grip (the lower body portion) to ensure your beverage stays hot or cold, but your hand stays at a regular temperature. That’s a nice feature.

Will they also be releasing Data and Commander Riker CosCups in the future? One can only hope. Or start one of those change.org petitions. That’s what I did when I wanted a set of fine Star Trek tableware, and look how that turned out. You know, maybe one person really can make a difference.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires